Tuesday 23 February 2010

Notebook today

hello, all my friends. Back again in my notebook. Sorry once, 2 days before I did not update my blog post. I have a clear reason for it. First, yesterday I was in bad mood, hostility with my friend, and do not have time to update it. Frankly, I hurt with my friends. He's joking, but he has hinted to me how I feel. I do not like it. Until finally I hostile to him for 2 days. To this day. But this afternoon he apologized to me for his actions, and I memaafkannya.Hari this, there is absolutely no story. I can not see the man I loved because my classes canceled today. Ahh, very tired today. The plan, today I want to go to the hospital to check the eyes. But, yes it is. Not happening. Because, my brother was sick. Okay, I'll tell you tomorrow. It's already too late. Bye ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home